Ronchi78

lunedì 31 gennaio 2011

PARTY TIME!!!!

Inland Sea Concert

Ciao Regazzi......

As you now now, Inland Sea will be performing in Ronchi78 Milan Italy on the 09t h of February 2011. This concert is really so important for me because even just the band members are all amazing, everybody that helped Inland Sea with their CD is amazing and now everybody will be under one roof having a PARTY WoHoooooooo, it's going to be so much fun. I am so excited I cannot wait, I wish I had a time machine!!!!

I do believe that if you read this blog and you like smiling, excellent cuisine, laughing, excellent bands, excellent music, wines, classy but relaxed venues, intellegent and amazing people, if you speak Italian, English, Dutch, Afrikaans, French and Spanish and if you love dancing then you cannot miss this CONCERT of Inland Sea in Ronchi78, come on spoil yourself come and have a party with us in Ronchi78 but please book I will write down all the contact details below for you to plan to come and visit.

Last night I spoke to Giacomo because Inland Sea is obviously a very unique band, this band is Italian, yet writes excellent lyrics in english, performs in english and the type of instruments used to preduce their music, it is not usual or ordinary its different, new, it is really excellent. Up untill now the lead singer of Inland Sea (Paolo Spada) told me that they have up untill now only really played amongst their friends and Max another Ronchi78 artist told me that Italians are very private people they dont talk easily, well not like me, I am like I told dottore a colourful butterfly and when I love something will convince the planet that its the best and that everybody must have it, visit it, be part of it etc. hehehehehehe, I could sell an egg to a chicken when I am inspired hehehehehehe allora.....
So I spoke to Giacomo because I really love Inland Sea's music, now I am trying to get in contact with my friend in America who knows very important people in the music industry who just needs to one time listen to the CD of Inland Sea then Surprise, Inland Sea will then need body guards, but getting hold of my friend is not easy even if he is a good friend pfffff.

I will first need to speak to Paolo and everybody involved to hear what they want then we will see where this band will be in the future, if I get only yes, yes, yes, yes then my dear readers this concert might be the last concert where you can meet this band in Person and speak to them face to face....
Right now I am not promising anything, I am just sharing my thoughts and hopes with all of you.

Soooooo Now ofcoarse you should call Ronchi78 and book a table for you and all of your friends, it is not wise to wait because people are booking and if all the tables are booked you can take a chance to just walk in but you will not feel too comfortable just standing around all the time.

Please find all the details below:

INLAND SEA CONCERT @ RONCHI78

Date: 09 February 2011
Time: 21:30
Place: Ronchi78
Address: Via San Maurilio 7
Tel./Fax: 02867295
cell: 327 7358587
More info.: ENTRANCE Is €10, the first drink is for free and after €5 it's a
give away!!!!!!!!
Directions: When you come from Piazza Duomo in Central Milan you will see a shop called ZARA, that street is called Via Torino. Walk straight down Via Torino, on your left hand side you will see a shop called FNAC, the street right opposite the shop called FNAC in Via Torino is called Via San Maurilio where you will see your desired destination called Ronchi78.

Website:
www.ronchi78.it
www.inlandsea.it
www.palbertmusic.it

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/ronchi78
www.facebook.com/inlandsea

Blogs:
mariletteronchi78.blogspot.com
inlandseapalbertmusic.blogspot.com

Now you might be worried when planning to travel from afar about accomodation, do not worry there are sites here I will add on here for you, take a look at this accomodation it is absolutely beautiful and most definitaly worth it:

http://filiberto.filcasaservice.it/index.html
http://www.gruppomirage.it/

Now that you have all the information, I suggest you get your fine backside onto the telephone, book your accomodation, book your table at Ronchi78 for this amazing Concert and come meet Inland Sea and myself where we will be festive and have FUN!!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!!