Ronchi78

lunedì 9 settembre 2019

The final countdown for the @78 Trilogy

I have not written in a while. Why? Because I have been building an empire to the best of my ability and because I had to understand what I felt in this miraculous journey with Marko in Milano, with Stefano, Davide and with my football team.

The truth is, is that even tough I am having the time of my life and of coarse, I had many obstacles to overcome the past year, I have a desire.

You see my darling readers, I have flown to Milan so many times for everyone, for the city, to help the homeless and to be close to my Duomo, my Italians and my heart. So many times I have proven myself. You all ask of me when I will return, I will return when my love proves that he has the courage to come to me and I am giving the perfect opportunity for my true love to meet me in the perfect place.

You see, I am going to be on a remarkable ship, for my Company on the 5th of April 2020

Follow the link: https://www.mycapetownstay.com/rsg-fm-oppiwater-arts-festival-cruise

I want my true love to also board this cruise and to meet me on the Clarinetto Deck at 23:55 on the 7th of April 2020. I will be wearing an elegant black dress and a prayer in my heart.

This is what I want and thank you.

Back e Amore Sempre

Marilette Barbara van Heerden
Vuvuzela
Angelo dell'Amore

MSC Orchestra





Non scrivo da un po'. Perché? Perché ho costruito un impero al meglio delle mie capacità e perché ho dovuto capire cosa ho provato in questo viaggio miracoloso con Marko a Milano, con Stefano, Davide e con la mia squadra di calcio. 

La verità è che anche se sto duramente passando il tempo della mia vita e di massima, ho avuto molti ostacoli da superare l'anno scorso, ho un desiderio. 

Vedi i miei cari lettori, sono volato a Milano così tante volte per tutti, per la città, per aiutare i senzatetto e per essere vicino al mio Duomo, ai miei italiani e al mio cuore. Tante volte mi sono dimostrata. Mi chiedete tutti quando tornerò, tornerò quando il mio amore dimostrerà che ha il coraggio di venire da me e sto dando l'opportunità perfetta al mio vero amore di incontrarmi nel posto perfetto. 

Vedi, sarò su una nave straordinaria, per la mia compagnia il 5 aprile 2020 


Voglio il mio Vero amore anche a bordo di questa crociera e incontrarmi sul ponte Clarinetto alle 23:55 del 7 aprile 2020. Indosserò un elegante abito nero e una preghiera nella  mia cuore. 

Questo è quello che voglio e grazie. 

Baci e Amore Sempre 

Marilette Barbara van Heerden 
Vuvuzela 
Angelo dell'Amore

MSC Orchestra