Ronchi78

lunedì 15 novembre 2010

......... the next couple of days,

The next morning I awoke with a smile and I felt very optimistic about the day,

It was a Teusday knowing that, that evening would be Karaoke at Ronchi78 hahahaha, I am hopeless I know, Mamma mia!!!!
I got dressed and headed out first to the Duomo and then to try find a school to learn to speak and write Italian the language fluently.
I was on the metro and my eyes suddenly noticed an advertisment for the IH language school, I wrote down their email address and emailed them from my blackberry, they replied almost immedietaly because I was already in Milan, and they told me to personally come to the school.

Now I am in Milano already decided to stay forever, so obviously I have to manifest this desire, the school, I arranged an appointment with for the next day, and then I was running around Milan looking for an apartment.
I have learned from experience not to force open any doors, so I just silently prayed for assistance and did not worry too much about how my wants and desires will manifest, I just knew and hoped that it will.

As I was running around Milan, I secretivly smiled everywhere I went, because it felt like I was that woman from the series Sex and the City, the only difference was, was that I came from another country and I did not have any girlfriends yet hahahaha......
Now in my magical mind, I am saying "I want my girlfriends, my sex and the city type of girlfriends", giggle..... I did meet my girls..... my amicas but only later on, ahhh and they are the best!!!!!

Later on that evening it was time for Ronchi's again, ahhhh I just light up when I go there or just think of going there. Amo Ronchi's.

As I entered Ronchi's, San Carlo was there again as well as Giacomo, mamma mia and it was busy but as always MAGICAL.
I ate Ravioli cheese, Oh dear, unbelievably delicious cheese that is absolutely incredible, decorated with a rose shaped mango on the top.
The first tase I took of this absolutely devine cheese sent me to heaven, the taste of this cheese is a little sweet, creamy and adores flowing to every part of my mouth, tickling and satisfying my tastebuds in every single way, ahhhhh, every bite I took my eyes narrowed with just loving every single bite of this perfect cheese, Bellissima!!!!!!!

As the evening drew to an end, I was ready to pay for my consumption and realised that my bill was increadibly low, they are truly very generous and I do feel sad not being able just to accept this generosity, I do have some problem accepting things from everybody, I am not used to recieve, I have not even had a birthday present in such a long time or a christmas present even, I mostly when given a gift I feel like I need to give something in return to show my gratitude. I know, I could try accept their generosity too but I do not expect it or anything just spending time with all of them means so much to me already, they really do not understand how dear they are to my heart.
That night I gave Giacomo my Jamie Oliver  Italian cook book, everytime a looked at my cookbook I tought of Ronchi's, it was important to give this gift because it gave me a reason to go there every day and get a recipe from the cookbook even if I moved into my new apartment  with my new kitchen.

He accepted the gift and that was wonderful, I love giving people presents and see them happy, smiles love and laughter ahhh Amo Feliche!!!!!!!!!! Giacomo had this very sad yet grateful and loving look in his eyes when he accepted my gift, it was an absolute pleasure to give him the gift because I could see the appreciation in his eyes.
Appreciation is so important, people just want and forget to be grateful and to appreciate the things they have already, or appreciate the things they recieve.
Seeing appreciation in Giacomo's eyes were like a looking through a window right into his soul, he has a very good heart he is a very good man and his wife as well as his children are very fortunite to have him as well as all his friends and family, Guiacomo is my guardian angel, he is priceless.
So after I gave Giacomo my first gift to Ronchi's,just to show my gratitude for them I wanted to give them more, the vision of one day parking a Lamborgini outside Ronchi's sayin "Surprise" to Giacomo and seeing the surprise in his eyes, ehehehehehe well now that vision feels absolutely wonderful.

Ronchi's have always been so open and welcoming towards me, I cannot even communicate with any of them properly yet it is just a meeting of many hearts and just the way things are.

I will later on in my posts describe the restuarants, the staff and the food in better detail just to give you all insight of why I find this restuarant so enchanting.

I also want to thank everyone that has been following this blog, I do hope you have been entertained and that you will keep on reading. For now I am going to bed, I am quite exhausted and tomorrow is Teusday ....hehehehehe (giggle).

Sweet dreams........